Among the Works Progress Administration (WPA) projects identified as completed in an El Paso Times article from June 7, 1936 was a “Municipal Golf Course Clubhouse, $14,945.72.” The golf course in question and the status of the facility are presently… read more
The New Deal’s Civil Works Administration (CWA) employed 40 men “in making improvements” at what was then known as the Fort Hays Branch of the Kansas Agricultural Experiment Station (now Agricultural Research Center).
The Works Progress Administration (WPA) created a site within the Tulsa Fairgrounds called the Tulsa Fairgrounds Cafeteria, which was finished during 1938. Currently, the cafeteria still remains standing. It has expanded many times since it was first built. Geographically, the… read more