- Brooklyn, New York City, NY
- Site Type:
- Education and Health, Colleges and Universities
- New Deal Agencies:
- Public Works Administration (PWA), Public Works Funding
- Quality of Information:
- Site Survival:
Ingersoll Hall is one of the original buildings on the Brooklyn College campus, constructed as part of a federal Public Works Administration (PWA) project undertaken during the Great Depression, 1935 t0 1937.
C.W. Short and R. Stanley-Brown. "Public Buildings: A Survey of Architecture of Projects Constructed by Federal and Other Governmental Bodies Between the Years 1933 and 1939 with the Assistance of the Public Works Administration." (1939).
Site originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 11, 2014.
At this Location:
- Brooklyn College: Library - Brooklyn NY
- Brooklyn College: Boylan Hall - Brooklyn NY
- Brooklyn College: Roosevelt Hall - Brooklyn NY
- Brooklyn College: Landscaping - Brooklyn NY
- Brooklyn College: Heating Plant - Brooklyn NY
- Brooklyn College - Brooklyn NY
- Brooklyn College: Library Murals - Brooklyn NY
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site