- Georgia, VT
- Site Type:
- Civic Facilities, City and Town Halls
- New Deal Agencies:
- Works Progress Administration (WPA), Work Relief Programs
- Quality of Information:
- Site Survival:
- No Longer Extant
The historic former Town Hall building in Georgia [Center], Vermont was constructed as the Baptist Church in 1800. The building was renovated and re-landscaped as part of a federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) project. The building is no longer extant.
Site originally submitted by Evan Kalish on July 29, 2016.
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site