- Andrews, IN
- Site Type:
- Parks and Recreation
- New Deal Agencies:
- Work Relief Programs, Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC)
Civilian Conservation Corps (CCC) laborers completed the 1 1/2 story service building in 1938. The style of the structure is classified as craftsman influence.
Source notesDNR Historic Site and Structures Inventory
Site originally submitted by Indiana DNR, Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology on September 29, 2015.
At this Location:
- Salamonie River State Forest Hominy Ridge Lake - Andrews IN
- Salamonie River State Forest Bridge - Andrews IN
- Salamonie River State Forest Entrance Marker - Andrews IN
- Salamonie River State Forest CCC Camp (Co. 589) - Andrews IN
- Salamonie River State Forest Hominy Ridge Picnic Area - Andrews IN
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site