- Hamilton, MT
- Site Type:
- Civic Facilities, Federal Facilities, Post Offices
- New Deal Agencies:
- Federal & Military Operations, Treasury Department
- Henry Meloy
The historic post office building in Hamilton, Montana was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which is still in use today, was completed in 1941. A New Deal mural was installed in the lobby in 1942.
Site originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 28, 2014.
At this Location:
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site