- Stoneham, MA
- Site Type:
- Parks and Recreation, Paths and Trails
- New Deal Agencies:
- Works Progress Administration (WPA), Work Relief Programs
The W.P.A. conducted path development and improvement work in the Whip Hill portion of the Middlesex Fells Reservation, in Stoneham, Mass.
"Annual report of the Metropolitan District Commission," by Massachusetts Metropolitan District Commission (1936 volume; pg. 14-15)
Site originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 12, 2018.
At this Location:
- Bellevue Pond Improvements - Medford MA
- Middlesex Fells Reservation: Lawrence Woods Trails - Medford MA
- Middlesex Fells Reservation: Winchester Section Trails - Winchester MA
- Middlesex Fells Reservation: Wright's Tower - Medford MA
- Middlesex Fells Reservation Development - Medford MA
Contribute to this Site
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal site.Submit More Information or Photographs for this New Deal Site