"Children and Their Animal Friends"
Sisters Helen, Margaret and Esther Bruton created two mosaics for the exterior of the San Francisco Zoo’s Mothers Building in 1934. The mosaics depict “Children and Their Animal Friends” and “St. Francis.”
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE