Old Second District Headquarters
Completed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally a Michigan State Police Post, and Second District Headquarters, was located at West Seven Mile Rd. and Grand River Ave. in Detroit, Michigan. The building has been replaced with a facility in Northville, and the WPA-built facility has since been demolished.
https://www.michigan.gov/documents/msp/Second_District_-_p17-26_181271_7.pdf (accessed Nov. 14, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 14, 2017.