Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this handsome facility was built to house the Michigan State Police’s Niles Post. Groundbreaking occurred in September 1938, and the building was completed in August 1939. The building is now privately owned.
Constructed in 1936 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), this facility housed the Michigan State Police’s New Buffalo Post. The building was completed in 1937; expanded in 1967; later privately owned; and demolished between 2015 and 2017. The facility was located on the south… read more
Completed in 1937 by the Works Progress Administration (WPA), what was originally a Michigan State Police Post, and Second District Headquarters, was located at West Seven Mile Rd. and Grand River Ave. in Detroit, Michigan. The building has been replaced… read more