Cove Station Post Office
Project type: Civic Facilities, Federal Facilities, Post Offices
Completed: 1937View Project in a Separate Window
Erected in 1937 as the Holliday’s Cove post office. In 1947, Holliday’s Cove, Marland Heights and Weirton Heights incorporated into one city and took the name Weirton. This became the Cove Station.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE
This photo may be of the wrong building. The post office on Pennsylvania Avenue in Weirton opened in 1936.