“The [former] Yukon City Hall is a two-story light brick building constructed by the WPA in 1936. It faces north and has a centered entrance. The building has five bays, separated by decorative masonry pilasters, with engraving at the tops….read more
The historic post office building in Yukon, Oklahoma was constructed between 1939 and 1940 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building is now municipally owned. A New Deal that was painted for this building has since been moved to the…read more
The mural “The Run—April 22, 1889” was completed in 1941 with New Deal funds. Painted for the town’s historic New Deal post office building, the mural has since been relocated to the current postal facility in Yukon.