Project type: Education and Health, Hospitals and Clinics
Site Survival: No Longer ExtantView Project in a Separate Window
The former Willard Parker Hospital received an addition to its laboratory during the 1930s as a Public Works Administration (PWA) project. The hospital was located at E 16th St. along the East River. The hospital closed during the 1950s and has since been demolished.
The New York Times: Mayor's Message on the City Budget, April 1, 1939 (pg. 10-11).
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 23, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE