"Town of Derry"
“New deal relief entitled “Town of Derry” created and installed by Vladimir Yoffe in 1938. It remained in the old post office until 2002 when the building was demolished. It has since been restored and since 2004 has hung in the Arts Center on the campus of the Pinkerton Academy in Derry.”
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE