The Works Progress Administration (WPA) employed 19 men in work on the station in 1940 totaling 11,560 man hours. Expenditures were $6,752 and $449 for other. The station is currently abandoned.
Dept. of Playground and Recreation Annual Financial report June 30, 1940
Project originally submitted by Andrew Laverdiere on December 14, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE