The Scotland Neck Historic District contains multiple buildings constructed by the Works Progress Administration (WPA).
“A one-and-one-half-story brick Colonial Revival-style building was constructed in 1939 on East Eleventh Street through the cooperative efforts of the Town of Scotland Neck and the WPA to serve as the town hall and fire station (#198). The building was utilized in this capacity until the early 1980s.”
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 3, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE