Groton Town Hall
Groton, Connecticut’s historic town hall was dedicated in 1908. The Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) supplied a $31,597 grant for a town hall improvement and possible expansion project, whose total cost was $70,301. Construction occurred between Jan. and Nov. 1937. The building has since been further renovated.
PWA Docket No. CT W1261
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 3.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 25, 2016.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE