Toledo Heights Branch Library
“In 1935, this English Tudor style branch was built with the aid of a Public Works Administration (PWA) grant.”
(accessed Oct. 13, 2017)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 13, 2017.
Additional contributions by Kristin Baldeschwiler.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE