Tietze Park Pavilion
Tietze Park is a 9-acre park in the City of Dallas acquired in 1924. At that time it was named Keith Park. Ten years later it was renamed Tietze Park, after W.R. Tietze, who was Superintendent of Parks for the city from 1896-1933. The rustic style stone pavilion at the center of the park is a Works Progress Administration (WPA) project, built in 1934.
Project originally submitted by Larry Moore on August 4, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE