The teachers house at Clara Consolidated School was constructed 1938 by the National Youth Administration. It is extant on the school grounds, but current use is unknown.
Mississippi Department of Archives and History. Historic Resources Inventory, no. 153-WAY-5202.8. Retrieved Nov 30, 2019 from:
Project originally submitted by Susan Allen on November 30, 2019.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE