BoathouseBoathouse in Whitestone, NY
The Works Progress Administration (WPA) constructed a “sea wall and boathouse” by the site of the former Naval Militia armory in Whitestone, New York. The boathouse, which still stands, is likely abandoned.
The New York Times: "$52,410,007 SPENT BY WPA IN QUEENS," Sept. 27, 1937 (pg. 23)
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on March 27, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE