South end of the building looking north.
Rock building behind the current Gorman High School. Has large window openings covered with wood panels. Not sure what this building was used for. It has a chimney at each end of the building. The entrance on the North side has a WPA plaque – 1938-1940
Plaque on building
Project originally submitted by Eveline Evans on July 15, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE