A school addition project in Hereford, Texas was undertaken in 1936 with Public Works Administration (P.W.A.) funds. The P.W.A. provided a $27,000 loan and $22,500 grant for the project, whose total cost was $50,903. The exact location and status of the facility is presently unknown to Living New Deal.
P.W.A. Docket No. TX [W]1066
National Archives: Record Group 135: Public Works Administration; Projects Control Division; Entry 52: Indices to Non-Federal Projects; Report No. 5: Status of All Completed Non-Federal Allotted Projects, page 183.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 15, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE