Old Santa Fe County Courthouse
The historic former county courthouse in Santa Fe, New Mexico was constructed with the assistance of federal Public Works Administration (PWA) funds. The building, which was completed in 1939, “” (flickr)
Building plaques http://www.flickr.com/photos/auvet/4704917698/
Project originally submitted by John Murphey on February 8, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE