Sacramento Municipal Airport
The airport originally opened in 1930 as the Sutterville Aerodrome. Today's main terminal building was built in 1955, but several of the airport's other corrugated iron buildings are left over from work the WPA did on the site.
http://www.sacairports.org/exec/about/history.html National Archives and Records Administration
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE