"General Sully at Yellowstone"
This oil-on-canvas mural “General Sully at Yellowstone” was painted by J. K. Ralston in 1942 in what was then the Sidney Post Office. It was funded by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts. The building is now used by the Richland County Extension Office and is known as the the Donald G. Nutter Building. The post office moved to a new building in 1987.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE