Harodl Bugbee completed two murals for the museum. “The Cattlemen” was completed with funds from the PWAP in 1934. “Ranch Headquarters” was completed in 1940 with support from the WPA Federal Art Project.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE