Post Office, Yellow Springs, OH
The historic post office building in Yellow Springs, Ohio was constructed with U.S. Treasury Department funds in 1940. The building, which features a New Deal mural in the lobby, is still in use today.
Park and Markowitz, Democratic Vistas, Post Offices and Public Art in the New Deal, 1984.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on January 27, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE