Whitinsville MA Post Office
The post office in Whitinsville, Massachusetts was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which opened for business in 1938, is still in use today.
A New Deal-funded plaster relief titled “Colonel Paul Whitin – Blacksmith” hangs in the lobby. It was created by Milton Horn in 1939.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 1, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE