Watkins Glen Post Office
The historic post office in Watkins Glen, New York was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which was completed in 1935, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on October 5, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE