Thomaston Post Office
The historic post office building in Thomaston, Connecticut was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds and opened in 1938. The building, which houses a New Deal mural in its lobby, is still in active use.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 29, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE