Swathmore, PA Post Office
The historic post office in Swarthmore, Pennsylvania was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1934. The building, which houses New Deal artwork inside, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on July 19, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE