South Hadley Post Office
The post office in South Hadley, Massachusetts was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which opened for business in 1935, is still in use today.
A New Deal-funded tempera mural titled “Composite View of South Hadley” hangs in the lobby. It was painted by Saul Levine in 1942.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 5, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE