Oak Harbor, OH post office
The historic post office building in New Lexington, Ohio was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds and completed in 1939. The building, which houses a New Deal mural inside, is still in use today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on July 27, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE