Port of Wilmington
William Pfohl painted this oil on canvas mural in 1940, entitled “Port of Wilmington,” with funds provided by the Treasury Section of Fine Arts. It is viewable in the post office library.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: https://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE