"Bishop P. Chase Selects Site of Kenyon College"
The oil-on-canvas mural “Bishop P. Chase Selects Site of Kenyon College” was commissioned by the federal Treasury Section of Fine Arts. The work was installed in the historic Gambier post office in 1943, where it is still visible today.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE