Mifflinburg, PA post office
The historic post office building in Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which opened in [1939 or 1940], is still in use today. Striking New Deal artwork resides in the lobby.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 28, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE