Medford, MA Branch post office
Project type: Federal Facilities, Post OfficesView Project in a Separate Window
The historic Medford [Branch] post office in Medford, Massachusetts was constructed with Treasury Department funds in 1937. The building houses an example of New Deal artwork in the lobby. The building was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1986.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 10, 2018.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE