Hayward Post Office
The historic post office building in Hayward, California—now known as Bradford Station—was constructed in 1936 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service.
Wilson, Mark A. 1979. "East Bay Heritage". California Living Books.
Post office cornerstone
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on August 15, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE