Campbellsville Post Office
In 1936, the Campbellsville post office was built with funding from the Treasury Department. It is currently the home of the legal firm Bertram, Cox, and Miller. The murals once installed in the post office are listed as destroyed.
Park and Markowitz, Democratic Vistas, Post Offices and Public Art in the New Deal, Temple University Press, 1984
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on March 17, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE