Elizabethtown PA Post Office
The post office in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania was constructed with federal Treasury Department funds in 1939. The building is still in use today.
A Section of Fine Arts-funded oil painting titled “Squaw’s Rest” was painted by Lee Gatch and hangs in the lobby.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 13, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE