Concord post office cornerstone
The post office in Concord, Massachusetts was constructed using federal funds. The building, which was constructed between 1937 and 1938, is still in service.
The lobby contains a New Deal mural titled “Battle at the Bridge,” painted in 1941 by Charles Anton Kaeselau.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 20, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE