Caldwell, OH post office
The historic post office in Caldwell, Ohio was constructed in 1937 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service today.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on February 10, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE