Caldwell, NJ post office
The post office in Caldwell, New Jersey was constructed with federal funds in 1933. The building is still in use today.
A New Deal-funded plaster lunette, titled “Sorting the Mail,” hangs in the lobby. It was made by Brenda Putnam in 1937.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on April 27, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE