Post Office, Bellevue, OH
The historic post office in Bellevue, Ohio was constructed in 1935-6 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, is still in service today.
Park and Markowitz, Democratic Vistas, Post Offices and Public Art in the New Deal, 1984.
Project originally submitted by Charles Swaney on January 30, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE