Snow Hill Police Building
The WPA constructed this building in 1936. It originally served as a firehouse, and now serves as the town’s police department headquarters.
WPA photograph collection at the University of Maryland College Park Archives.
Project originally submitted by Brent McKee - wpatoday.org on May 15, 2013.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE