Pearlbrook Station post office
The Pearlbrook Station post office in Cleveland was constructed in 1935-6 with funds provided by the Treasury Department. The building, which houses an example of New Deal artwork, was designed by Julius Boenisch.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on November 7, 2017.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE