Pastorius Park Restrooms
A restroom facility in Pastorius Park, northwest Philadelphia, was constructed by the federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) in 1937. A stone stating such can be found beneath a circular vent on the building.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on December 20, 2014.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE