Decatur AL Old State Bank Building
The federal Works Progress Administration (WPA) provided funds for the restoration of the Old State Bank building on Wilson Street in 1936. The building then became known as Leila Cantwell Seton Hall, though that designation has been largely dropped.
"The WPA Guide to Alabama: The Camellia State," by the Federal Writers' Project.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on May 24, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE