Former Willoughby post office
The historic former post office building in Willoughby, Ohio was constructed in 1934 with federal Treasury Department funds. The building had housed an example of New Deal artwork, now missing. Postal operations have moved to a different facility in the community and the New Deal post office is now privately owned.
Project originally submitted by Evan Kalish on September 15, 2015.
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE