Pony Express and Rural Delivery
“Pony Express and Rural Delivery”
This bas relief, cast stone sculpture, unveiled in 1940 by Vincent Glinsky for the Treasury Section of Fine Arts is at the site of the former Weirton Post Office. The post office moved out of the building in the 1960s and it has remained vacant.
Originally posted in the New Deal Art Registry: http://www.newdealartregistry.org/
We welcome contributions of additional information on any New Deal project site.SUBMIT MORE INFORMATION OR PHOTOGRAPHS FOR THIS SITE